About the Jupiter Branch
The Jupiter Branch is located in the Town of Jupiter. The branch provides traditional print resources such as books and magazines, as well as online resources and audiovisual materials. Research and readers' advisory services are available. The branch offers a wide range of free activities for members, including computer classes for adults and exciting activities for children of all ages throughout the year.
Our team is happy to provide a wide variety of services and activities for all ages. We offer regularly scheduled computer classes, as well as one-on-one appointments to support members of all skill levels. Librarians specialize in services for adults, children and teens, offering dozens of programs each month. The staff are voracious readers and love providing suggestions on what to read, watch or listen to next. The team at the Jupiter Branch is determined to consistently provide the best customer experience possible. The Library is a welcoming place for tweens and teens after school, providing a safe space to gather with friends and participate in a wide variety of programs. Visit us and see what’s happening today!
Jupiter is the northernmost town in Palm Beach County, Florida. The Jupiter Library serves a popular of over 60,000 people from East to the Atlantic Ocean, west past the Turnpike, north to Loxahatchee River, and south to Donald Ross Road. Serves two high schools, one middle school, five elementary schools and two private schools.View Palm Tran Bus Routes
History of the Branch
- Opened: October 1983, leased 1,950 square feet in former Jupiter Town Hall.
- Opened new library: March 1992, 10,000 square feet County-owned building.
- Opened expanded library: September 2003, 22,000 square feet County-owned building.
Jupiter, FL 33458
- 7 catalog computers.
- 17 public internet computers in the adult section.
- 5 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 12 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.Send Document to Print
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Our goal is to make gardening accessible for community members to grow healthy food, in plots, pots or yards. We have partnered with Mounts Master Gardeners and the Abacoa Community Garden to make the seed library a reality.
The seed library is open to anyone who visits the Jupiter Branch. Each packet contains enough seeds to grow a few plants; the seeds in our collection are both purchased and donated from seed companies, with hybrid and heritage seeds. We cannot take special orders or send seeds outside of the library, and we don’t currently accept saved seeds. A Library card is not required to get seeds.
Palm Tran Paradise Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $2
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $2