The digital Talking Books machine can store and read more than one book on a USB flash drive or digital cartridge using the Bookshelf mode.
- To enter Bookshelf mode, hold down the green, square Play/Stop button at the front of your digital machine.
- After about five seconds, you will hear a beep and the machine will announce "Bookshelf."
- The player will say the title of the most recently played book.
- To select another book, press either the rewind (RW) or fast-forward (FF) buttons. (These are the triangular white buttons on either side of the Play/Stop button.)
For example, if there are five books stored on the USB flash drive or cartridge, and the last book played was in the second position:
- Press FF to move forward to the third book, or
- Press RW to move back to the first book.
- The player always announces the titles of the books.