About the Wellington Branch
The Wellington Branch is located in the Village of Wellington. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, nonfiction and children's materials.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
East to the Florida’s Turnpike, North to Southern Boulevard, west to Flying Cow Road and south to 60th Street S.
History of the Branch
- Opened: April 1997 - 8,000 square feet. Neighborhood library.
- Certified Florida Yard dedicated in September 2001.
- Expanded: July 2007 - 30,000 square feet.
Wellington, FL 33414
- 6 catalog and online resource computers.
- 29 public internet computers.
- 5 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 22 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran QUIK Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5