About the Lantana Road Branch
The Lantana Road Branch Library serves as a diverse community in the central part of the County. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, nonfiction and children's materials.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
West of I- 95, South of Lake Worth Road, East of Jog Road, and North of Hypoluxo Road.
History of the Branch
- The branch opened April 25, 2009.
- Size: 29,000 square feet.
Lake Worth, FL 33462 Send Document to Print
- 8 catalog computers.
- 26 public internet computers plus 3 Word processing computers.
- 9 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 17 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.
Self-Service Fax Machine
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran Paradise Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $2
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $2