About the Greenacres Branch
The Greenacres Branch serves a diverse community in the central part of the County. The library offers information in print and electronic form and schedules monthly activities for children and adults including story times, book discussions, crafts, films, lectures and more. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, nonfiction and children's materials.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. The knowledgeable staff is available to answer quick research questions as well as assist with in-depth research. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available.
North to Purdy Lane, south to Hypoluxo Road, and east to I-95, and the Village of Palm Springs, west to State Road 441.View Palm Tran Bus Routes
History of the Branch
- Opened as Mid-County Branch June 1975, leased 1,600 square feet
- Expanded: February 1983, leased 5,494 square feet, Greenacres City joined the Library District. The branch name was changed to Greenacres Branch.
- Opened new library: June 1992 with 17,000 square feet
- Renovated December 2010.
Greenacres, FL 33467
- 3 catalog and online resource computers.
- 22 public internet computers in the adult section.
- 1 catalog and online resource computers in the children’s section.
- 11 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.Send Document to Print
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran Paradise Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5