About the Gardens Branch
The Gardens Branch Library serves as the neighborhood library to the Palm Beach Gardens area and as a backup resource to the other neighborhood libraries in the North County area. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, nonfiction, children's materials, DVDs and audiobooks.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
North to Donald Ross Road, south to 45th Street, east to Lake Park, North Palm Beach and Riviera Beach; and the western unincorporated area. Also serves as a resource for referrals from Jupiter and Tequesta branches.View Palm Tran Bus Routes
History of the Branch
- Opened: May 1975, 740 square feet in Tanglewood Plaza.
- Expanded: November 1977, 2,240 square feet in Sun Building.
- Expanded: January 1985, 6,150 square feet in Corporate Park.
- Regional facility opened: May 1995, 24,000 square feet County owned building.
- Expanded: October 2010 to 40,000 square feet
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
- 9 catalog and online resource computers.
- 44 public internet computers.
- 4 word processing computers.
- 7 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 3 catalog and online resource computers in the children’s section.
- 1 educational/entertainment computer in the children’s section.
- 22 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.Send Document to Print
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran QUIK Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5