Directions to the Jupiter Branch
By Bus: Route 10
From I-95: Take Indiantown Road (Exit 87), go east to Military Trail, and turn right, Library will be on your left.
From Florida’s Turnpike: Take the Jupiter Exit (Exit 116), go east to Military Trail, and turn right. The library is on the east side of Military Trail between Toney Pena Dr. and Indiantown Rd.
About the Jupiter Branch
The Jupiter Branch is located in the Town of Jupiter. The library provides traditional print resources such as books and magazines, as well as electronic resources and audiovisual materials. Reference and readers' advisory services are available. The branch offers a wide range of free programs for patrons, including computer classes for adults and exciting youth programs for children of all ages throughout the year.
- Free Wi-Fi and Internet access
- Four study rooms
- A large meeting room that seats up to 100 people
- Comfortable seating and reading tables with electrical connections for laptops throughout
- Color and black and white copiers
- Self-service options at Check Out
38 Public Computers
- 6 Catalog computers
- 18 Public Internet computers
- 2 Catalog computers in the Children’s area
- 11 Public Internet computers in the Children’s area
- 5 Public Internet computers in the Teen area
Public adult and youth computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes. Guest computers shut down 10 minutes before the branch closes.
East to the Atlantic Ocean, west past the Turnpike, north to Loxahatchee River, and south to Donald Ross Road. Serves two high schools, one middle school, five elementary schools, and two private schools.
Nearest County Libraries
Tequesta Branch (3.5 miles)
Gardens Branch (7.5 miles)
Okeechobee Blvd. Branch (19 miles)
History of the Branch
Opened: October 1983, leased 1,950 sq. ft. in former Jupiter Town Hall.
Opened new library: March 1992, 10,000 sq. ft. County-owned building.
Opened expanded library: September 2003, 22,000 sq. ft. County-owned building