Hagen Ranch Road Branch
About the Hagen Ranch Road Branch
The Hagen Ranch Road Branch Library serves as the community library to residents in west Delray Beach. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction and nonfiction materials.
A wide variety of online resources, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources, and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's department that offers activities to children of all ages.
By Bus/Palm Tran: Route 81 on Atlantic Avenue stops at the branch six days a week. There is no bus service on Sundays.
From I-95: Take I-95 to the Atlantic Avenue West Exit (Exit 52.) Drive west approximately 5 miles. Turn right onto Hagen Ranch Road. Library is approximately 3/10 mile on the east (right side.)
From Florida’s Turnpike: Take the Florida’s Turnpike to the Delray Beach exit (Exit 81). At the end of the exit ramp turn left (eastbound). Drive approximately 1 mile east to Hagen Ranch Road. Turn left on to Hagen Ranch Road. Library is approximately 3/10 mile on the east (right side.)
- A separate teen section
- Free Wi-Fi and internet access
- Five study rooms
- A large meeting room that seats up to 225 people
- A large conference room that seats 50
- A large reading area
- Comfortable seating and reading tables with electrical connections for laptops throughout.
- Color and black & white copiers
- Self-service options at Member Services
- Interior, exterior, and a drive-up materials returns
53 Public Computers
- Three catalog and online resource computers
- 40 Public internet computers
- Three public internet computers in the teen section
- Seven public internet computers in the children’s section
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes. Guest computers shut down 10 minutes before the branch closes.
East to Delray Beach, west to the L-40 Canal, north to Golf Road, and south to Clint Moore Road. Includes major developments of King's Point, Gleneagles, Las Verdes, Lakes of Delray, Palm Greens, and Lexington Club.
Nearest County Libraries
West Boynton Branch (5.5 miles)
West Boca Branch (8 miles)
Glades Road Branch (10 miles)
History of the Branch
Del-Trail Branch opened: January 1978, 2,240 sq. ft. in a storefront in suburban Delray Beach
September 1982, Del-Trail moves and becomes the West Atlantic Avenue Branch 11,500 sq. ft.
Expanded: December 1994, 5,000 sq. ft.
June 2008, West Atlantic Avenue Branch moves and becomes the Hagen Ranch Road Branch.
Size: 34,000 sq. ft.