Below you'll find answers for an array of questions you might have. If your question remains unanswered by the selection below, contact us here.
- SEARCH THE LIBRARY CATALOG.
- Type in your library card number (no spaces, ex. d012345678) and your PIN.
- Click Login to My Account.
- Click Search the Library Catalog and search catalog using the search box. After you find an item you want ...
- Click PLACE HOLD.
- Select PICK UP BRANCH.
- Click PLACE HOLD and OK to complete process.
- Click MY ACCOUNT.
- Type in your library card number (the letter D followed by all numbers and no spaces; ex. d012345678) and your PIN (if not previously logged in).
- Click CHECKOUTS.
- Click the box to the left of the item(s) to renew, or click the SELECT ALL box.
- Click RENEW at top or bottom.
- Click YES to confirm you want to renew the selected item(s) or NO to cancel.
- The TIMES RENEWED counter will increment and a new DATE DUE will display if the item renewed. If the renewal failed, a message will appear below each item indicating why it could not be renewed. Contact the library if you have questions.
Materials returned damaged will be billed for the replacement cost of the item. Materials lost or not returned to the library will be billed for the replacement cost of the item. If you return the lost item, the bill will be canceled.