Place an Item on Hold
If you can’t find an item on the shelves, check the catalog to see if it is available at another location. You can place a hold and have the item delivered to the location of your choice. We’ll notify you when the item is ready for pick up. For new and popular items, placing a hold adds your name to the list.
- SEARCH THE LIBRARY CATALOG.
- Type in your library card number (no spaces, ex. d012345678) and your PIN.
- Click Login to My Account.
- Click Search the Library Catalog and search catalog using the search box. After you find an item you want ...
- Click PLACE HOLD.
- Select PICK UP BRANCH
- Click PLACE HOLD and OK to complete process