Your Library Card Is Your Pass To Adventure!
Florida has 175 state parks that showcase our state’s natural and cultural resources. With this Real Florida Reader Day Pass, you can continue your learning adventure while enjoying time exploring new places. For an extra challenge, check out a book about Florida’s wildlife and natural resources and see if you can identify any of the flora, fauna or habitats seen at the park.
Things to Know About This Pass
- The Palm Beach County Library System is proud to partner with the State Library of Florida and Florida State Parks to provide the Real Florida Reader Day Pass.
- This pass will provide access to 175 state parks. It will not provide access to Ellie Schiller Homasassa Springs, Skyway Fishing Pier and Weekie Wachee Springs state parks.
- This pass will not provide access to any local municipal, county or federal parks.
- This pass will provide access for one (1) vehicle and up to eight (8) people in the vehicle.
- This pass will not exempt the user from any ancillary fees associated with the park, such as camping fees, kayak rental charges, entry into museum or boat tours, etc.
- This program ends on September 12, 2022.
- This pass may be checked out for fourteen (14) days, and no more than one (1) pass may be checked out on each Library card at a time. The pass is not renewable.
Check out the Real Florida Reader Day Pass at your local library and visit FloridaStateParks.org/RealFloridaReader for more information!Visit The Real Florida Reader Page