About the West Boynton Branch
The West Boynton Branch Library serves the western Boynton Beach area. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, DVDs and children's materials.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
North to Hypoluxo Road, south to Golf Road, east to Boynton Beach city limits and west to the L-40 canal.
History of the Branch
- Opened: March 1994, 8,000 square feet.
- Expanded: Jan 2000, 17,700 square feet.
- Renovated: May 2012.
Boynton Beach, FL 33437
- 6 catalog computers.
- 16 public internet computers.
- 2 catalog computers in the children’s section.
- 9 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran QUIK Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5