About the West Boca Branch
The West Boca Branch Library serves the west Boca Raton community in the southern most area of the County. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction, nonfiction and children's materials.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
South end of unincorporated Palm Beach County, from Boynton Beach to the Broward County line.
History of the Branch
- Opened: February 2009, 20,000 square feet.
Boca Raton, FL 33498
- 5 catalog and online resource computers.
- 14 Public internet computers.
- 3 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 1 catalog and online resource computers in the children’s section.
- 6 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran QUIK Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5