About the Royal Palm Beach Branch
The Royal Palm Beach Branch Library serves as the neighborhood library to the Royal Palm Beach area. This location lends a large number of best-sellers and popular adult fiction. The knowledgeable staff is available to assist with research and using the computer.
A wide variety of online resources such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources, and internet access are available to the public. The branch has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
North to 45th Street, south to Forest Hill Boulevard, east to State Road 441, west to the Twenty Mile Bend. Includes Wellington, Royal Palm Beach, the Acreage and Loxahatchee.View Palm Tran Bus Routes
History of the Branch
- Opened: July 1982. Service began from a 1,000 square feet trailer
- Expanded: July 1985 to a 9,620 square feet leased building from the Village of Royal Palm Beach.
- Opened new library: November 1994 to an 8,000 square feet County-owned building.
- Expanded: December 2009 to a 20,000 square feet building.
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411
- 7 catalog and online resource computers.
- 22 public internet computers.
- 4 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 14 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.Send Document to Print
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran QUIK Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5