About the Hagen Ranch Road Branch
The Hagen Ranch Road Branch Library serves as the community library to residents in west Delray Beach. This location lends a large number of popular adult fiction and nonfiction materials.
A wide variety of online resources, e-books and e-audiobooks, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access are available to the public. Hands-on computer training for novices and the more experienced is available. The library has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages.
East to Delray Beach, west to the L-40 Canal, north to Golf Road and south to Clint Moore Road. Includes major developments of King's Point, Gleneagles, Las Verdes, Lakes of Delray, Palm Greens and Lexington Club.
History of the Branch
- Del-Trail Branch opened: January 1978, 2,240 square feet in a storefront in suburban Delray Beach.
- September 1982, Del-Trail moves and becomes the West Atlantic Avenue Branch, 11,500 square feet.
- Expanded: December 1994, 5,000 square feet.
- June 2008, West Atlantic Avenue Branch moves and becomes the Hagen Ranch Road Branch, 34,000 square feet.
Delray Beach, FL 33446
- 3 catalog and online resource computers.
- 40 public internet computers.
- 3 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 7 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada, and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran QUIK Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5