About the Clarence E. Anthony Branch
The branch serves as the neighborhood library to South Bay. The branch has a wide variety of online resources, such as magazine articles, online newspaper resources and internet access. The branch has an active children's section that offers activities to children of all ages. The branch has a computer to help adults learn to read. Tutors and students, and some students on their own, may use library resources to reach their reading goals. If you are interested in helping teach someone to read, or know someone who needs help learning to read, call the branch.
The service area includes South Bay west to the Hendry County line and south to the Broward County line.
History of the Branch
- Opened: May 1992.
- Size: 4,000 square feet.
- Named after Clarence E. Anthony, Mayor of South Bay.
- South Bay and west to the Hendry County line and south to the Broward County line.
South Bay, FL 33493
- 2 catalog and online resource computers.
- 4 public internet computers.
- 3 public internet computers in the teen section.
- 4 public internet computers in the children’s section.
Public adult and children's computers shut down 15 minutes before the branch closes.
Self-Service Fax Machine (Outgoing Only)
- To U.S., Canada and the Caribbean
- $1.75 for the first page.
- $1.00 for each additional page.
- $3.95 for the first page.
- $3.45 for each additional page.
- Pay by credit card (Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover) or prepaid fax card. No coin box.
Palm Tran QUIK Pass
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Full)
- Unlimited 31-Day Pass (Reduced)
- Flash Drives (2GB): $5
- Tote Bags: $1
- Ear Buds: $5