SNAP Outreach at the library
The Library will once again be partnering with the Palm Beach County Food Bank to offer assistance with SNAP benefits. Benefits specialists from the PBC Food Bank will assist with the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) application process and conduct the food stamp interview. Specialists can also help with other benefits applications available through the ACCESS Florida system including Medicaid and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Applicants must call a benefits specialist to schedule an appointment.
Delray Beach, FL 33446 Benefit Specialist: James Vil 561-517-7533 Jupiter Branch 705 Military Trail
Jupiter, FL 33458 Benefit Specialist: Mario Mendez 561-345-5085 Main Library 3650 Summit Blvd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33406 Benefit Specialist: Riquet Lucien561-316-0895 Glades Road Branch 20701 95th Ave. South
Boca Raton, FL 33434 Benefit Specialist: Mario Mendez 561-345-5085 Royal Palm Beach Branch 500 Civic Center Way
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33411 Benefit Specialist: Riquet Lucien561-316-0895 Lantana Road Branch 4020 Lantana Road
Lake Worth, FL 33462 Benefit Specialist: Mario Mendez 561-345-5085
Due to COVID-19
- Appointments will be made one client per hour.
- The required DCF Food Stamp Interview will be completed on site, but interaction will be minimal and brief, within 6 feet from each other to follow social distancing guidelines. Benefits specialists will follow up over the phone if needed.
- Clients must wear face masks when inside the library.
- All clients are expected to arrive on time for their scheduled appointment, not before or after.
- If you are sick, please do not book an appointment. Please call or email the PBC Food Bank and they will do everything they can to assist you.