Connect communities, inspire thought and enrich lives.
- Enhance the role of the library in the community and offer services beyond the library’s walls.
- Build partnerships that best leverage Library and partner resources.
- Promote inclusivity and embrace diversity in collections, services, activities and spaces.
- Provide opportunities for community members to become involved with the Library.
- Provide access to technology, services and activites designed to meet the digital literacy needs of Palm Beach County citizens.
- Provide access to a collection of print, non-print, and electronic resources for borrowing and research that supports the needs and interests of Palm Beach County citizens.
- Spark creativity and stimulate thoughtful conversation by providing a welcoming environment and collaborative process with the Library.
- Design family learning opportunities to improve a child’s ability to achieve academically.
- Provide a Summer Reading Program to people of all ages.
- Offer opportunities for adults to improve basic literacy skills for success in everyday life.
- Design activities that allow the community to learn and develop new skills.
Opening minds to a world of unlimited possibilities through education, technology and growth.
Making a difference. Empowering community.
Learning and growing.