Opening to the Public
The Palm Beach County Library System is committed to serving the needs of the public while also working to ensure the safety and health of our members, staff and the community.
For this reason, we are asking members to
- Limit Visits to 1 hour.
- Practice Social Distancing.
- Use Face Masks. Required per County Executive Order 2020-010.
- Return Materials Through Bookdrops.
- Use Online Services.
- Computers will be available with social distancing measures in place. At this time there is no reasonable accommodation for in-house public computer use without a mask.
- Materials checkout.
- Research assistance.
- Fax and copiers.
- Palm Beach County Library app.
- Online services.
- Electronic materials.
- Virtual activities.
- Walk-up holds pickup by request only.
** No study rooms, magazine or newspapers.
Additional Safety Precautions
- Materials are quarantined for 72 hours.
- Additonal cleaning in branches.